Organise your seminar in Côte d’Or, near Dijon at La Flambée
Choose the 3-star hotel and restaurant La Flambée in Sennecey-lès-Dijon for your seminars, board and business meetings. Bring together your staff, clients and teams in the tranquillity of our stunning, wooded surroundings for the perfect balance between work and relaxation. It is the winning formula for a successful professional event.
If you are coming from Paris or Lyon, the residential seminar formula is the ideal option for you: sessions and workshops run seamlessly into one another throughout the day. Then it’s time for some well-earned rest and relaxation with access to our heated outdoor pool (in season), boules pitch and hotel grounds for leisurely countryside strolls.
Depending on the formula chosen, the restaurant’s traditional cuisine is there for your delectation. Whether it’s in the large, welcoming, light-flooded dining room, or on the shaded terrace in fine weather, we organise convivial gourmet meals with a wide selection of dishes for you to concoct a menu of your choosing. We can also produce a personalised lunch or dinner (on request).
And we are at your disposal to advise on your choice of visits, be it to the Hospices de Beaune, the city of Dijon or local vineyards and wine tastings.
On request, the hotel and restaurant La Flambée is also delighted to host your private events, including birthdays, christenings and family celebrations.
Capacities & Facilities
Capacity: 20 people (in U)
- Coffee break or snack
- On-site catering with a set menu or bespoke options
- Half-day seminar, semi residential, residential
- Room hire
We are on hand to assist you in the organisation of your seminars and all other professional events. Let us know your requirements and we will propose a bespoke formula adapted to your business.
The advantages of La Flambée hotel
- A few minutes from Dijon city centre, in the heart of Greater Dijon (Chevigny, Quétigny), next to the industrial and commercial areas (Toison d’Or, ZAE Cap Nord, ZI de Saint-Apollinaire, Longvic)
- Easy and quick access: A31 and A39 motorways and ring roads 10 minutes away, TGV SNCF train station 15 minutes away (Paris, Lyon: 1hr35)
- Calm, rural setting
- Fully-equipped function rooms